Make your finance/investment committee meetings more concise, engaging, and effective — Webinar
November 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Have you ever had the investment portion of your finance committee meeting leave your volunteers confused and unaware of their role. Volunteers often don’t know what their trying to accomplish and they have trouble verifying the investment reserves are performing in-line with expectations and are in compliance with your policies. In this session, we will put forward recommendations that will allow for simple and effective oversight of your investment program. Touching on everything from benchmarking to how to structure your next Board or Finance Committee meeting, this session seeks to assist nonprofit leadership in making the best use of volunteer’s time and focusing on what matters most in terms of effective oversight.
- What are the major policy components Boards need to verify they are in compliance with?
- How can establishing reporting requirements in your policy help your oversight?
- How can structuring a simple blended policy benchmark bring clarity to your performance expectation?
- How can nonprofits create a policy benchmark to objectively evaluate their performance?
- What is the best way to structure our next Investment/Finance Committee meeting?
Note: More details and registration link will be added closer to event date.