Objectively Evaluating Your Organization’s Investment Program
March 4 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
What are key investment policy decisions facing nonprofits and how do you prudently arrive at these decisions?
- Dollars held in reserve
- Appropriate risk levels and investment vehicles
- Responsibilities and expectations of staff, volunteers, and consultants
- Segmentation between current, short term and long term objectives
How do you verify if your investment program is effective?
- Policies that enable objective evaluations
- Reporting that forces transparency
Attendants will walk away with the knowledge needed to evaluate their investment program and the tools to make changes if needed.