2019 Study On Nonprofit Investing (SONI) Results for Retirement Plans- Presentation
April 18 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Now in its seventh consecutive year, the SONI Results & Analysis Presentation helps nonprofits answer:
- How do other nonprofits invest their reserves?
- Are our investment policies “normal”? and
- Is our investment performance in-line with similar organizations?
Specifically, the presentation will cover the following:
- How do nonprofits approach retirement saving for their staff?
- How much do nonprofits match for employee contributions?
- How much are nonprofits paying their retirement plan provider – and what should they expect?
Attendants will walk away with peer benchmarking data that will provide them with the tools they need to make better informed decisions about their investments.