Tom Raffa, CPA
Co-Founder and Principal (Raffa Wealth Management), National Leader of the Nonprofit and Social Sector Group (Marcum, LLP)
Mr. Raffa is a principal and co-founder of Raffa Wealth Management and the leader of the Nonprofit and Social Sector Group of Marcum, LLP, a national public accounting and advisory firm.
With a career spanning nearly four decades, Tom Raffa was the founder and Managing Partner of Raffa, PC which merged into Marcum, LLP in 2018. Prior to the merger, Raffa, PC had been recognized by CPA societies, Benefit Corporations, nonprofit organizations and others with accolades such as the Best of the Best in CPA firms, the largest women-owned CPA firm in the United States, one of the most diverse firms in the United States, and the top 10% of all B Corporation Certified Companies worldwide.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member, AICPA
- Recipient, CPA of the Year
- Awardee, Top 50 CEOs in DC by CEO Magazine
- Recipient, Business CEO of the Year for Social Value Leadership by Greater DC Cares
- Contributor: The Nonprofit Quarterly, The Nonprofit Times, The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Treasurer and Executive Committee Member, Boston Philharmonic Orchestra
- Board Chair, Catalogue for Philanthropy
- Board Member and Chair of the Technology Committee, United Way of the National Capital Area
- Board Chair, Social Impact 360
- Board Member, Park City Community Foundation
- Advisory Board Member, Aspire
- Member, Georgetown University Alumni Admissions Program
- Mentor, Georgetown University McDonough School of Business
- Georgetown University, B.S.B.A.