Our mission is to empower investors to make better informed decisions. Our approach involves streamlining the portfolio management process to help clients achieve their financial goals.
We promote the idea “Investors Deserve to Know” as a way to highlight the need for transparency, clarity, and accountability in the investing process. We believe that you should be absolutely certain about the fees you’re paying and the value you’re receiving. Whether it’s strengthening an investment policy, clarifying retirement possibilities, or advocating in the best interest of your organization and staff, we’re here to help. When the investing process is streamlined and clear, you are able to make informed decisions and focus on what matters most.
Get your questions answered today
The Study on Nonprofit Investing (SONI)
Launched in 2012, the annual Study on Nonprofit Investing (SONI) seeks to meet the need for timely, relevant, actionable data about how nonprofits invest their reserves and how their investments perform.
Now is your chance to answer the question—Are my organization’s investment reserves “normal”?
Nonprofits Deserve to Know
A Fresh Look at U.S. vs. International Equity
Given the recent outperformance for U.S. stocks vs. International stocks over the last decade, RWM’s Portfolio Management Committee (PMC) recently met to discuss the appropriate allocation to U.S. and International stocks.1
The Economy vs. the Stock Market
Does economic performance always correlate with stock market performance?
Where Do We Go From Here?
In this post, we share five important lessons learned during the first half of 2020 and provide our outlook for the second half of 2020.
Challenges, opportunities and solutions based on client interactions
Join RWM for one of our upcoming education seminars.
- Nonprofit and Association Finance, Identifying Target Reserves and Segmenting Cash Assets
October 13 @ 1:00 pm
- Nonprofit and Association Reserves: Make the Most of Your Investment Committee Meetings
October 21 @ 1:00 pm
- Nonprofit and Association Investing: Cash Management and Short-Term Fixed Income – What’s Safe? Which Options are Right for You?
November 11 @ 1:00 pm
- Nonprofit and Association Retirement Plans: 401k and 403b Plan Fees have Declined. Have Yours?
November 17 @ 1:00 pm
- Make your finance/investment committee meetings more concise, engaging, and effective — Webinar
November 17 @ 2:00 pm